Sep 8, 2008

Baby # 2 is on the WAY !!!!!

OK So I figured I better let the rest of you in on our news..........WE ARE 3 MONTHS PREGO !!!!! We are so excited !!!!! But this one is totally different then Braxton was. With Braxton I was not sick at all with Braxton I threw up TWICE !!! But this one is totally different I am nauseated and heartburn, and tired all the time!!!
I have had one ultrasound, which was a little nerve racking because one doc could not find the baby so she when and grabbed another Doc and for a min he could not find it either. But then he looked a little lower and found the little one. But all is good and we get another ultrasound next time and they said they might be able to find out what we are having !!!!!

4 comments:

Kim Millard said...

Congratulations! We are excited for you!

Janalyn and Rob said...

Congratulations you two! That is so amazing!! I will be looking forward to reading updates :)

Jackie Norris said...

YEY!

Kyle.Sara.Jade said...

I set on baby #2 being a GIRL!!! Brax is getting soooo big! He's going to be the BESTEST Big Brother!