Sep 3, 2008

Fish Lake

Ok you those who know me, know that I am not a "CAMPER". I did infact marry in to a family of campers. So the Cooper family decided that we were going to go to Fish Lake. Which is 4 hours away from home. So we left Thursday at 2. Brax did great he sleep most of the way down there. So we went Fishing( which I have never done in my life !!!!!). I was the entertainment of the weekend. I was given a fishing pole to hold and no info on what to do if I got a bite or anything. So Gar and I are sitting there talking and I got a bite. The pole almost fell out of my hands. So this fishing trip with Craig (my father-in-law), Brax loved the boat and loved the fresh air and the wild life. Sorry the point of my story is that we went out again with my Brother and Sister-in-law(Cris and Nat). This time I was alittle more aware of what to do with the fishing pole. Well this time around I caught TWO fish one being the BIGGEST FISH of the whole weekend. Cris was laughing at me saying that I was going to only have a head and a scale cause I was realing in the fish so fast. But I am glad to stay that I think that was the last time I am going camping,.

No comments: