Feb 1, 2009

Pictures

So, I know that I have not posted anything for a while !!! I am sorry!!! I have been really busy. I have to go to the doctor 3 times a week now. 2 times for a NST (None Stress Test ). This is not fun let me tell you !!!! I have to go to Ogden for these and now work in Bountiful, which makes for a great day.

So you are thinking why is this post called pictures. We did some FUN pictures yesterday. Thanks to my great cousin Jackie!!! We did some family shot's some prego shot's which were really fun. I will post some of the pictures when I get them.

I hope this finds you all well. I am now 32 weeks and have but only have 46 DAYS left. Yeah I get to have Caiden 1 week early due to the fact that I have to have a C-Section!!!! I will keep you all updated it might be sooner I am having contractions now!!!!!

No comments: