Mar 2, 2009

WE ARE HOME !!!!!!

Papa Cooper Holding Caiden for the FIRST TIME !!!

Grandma Poulsen holding Caiden for the FIRST TIME !!

Stevi holding Caiden for the FIRST TIME !!!



Braxton holding Caiden for the FIRST TIME !!!

Riding down the elevator in the hospital on our way HOME!!!!!

IT IS OFFICIAL!!!! We are HOME !!!! Our family is now complete!!! It was nice and weird leaving the hospital today WITH Caiden !!!! I just want to thank and the Nurses and Doctor's at the McKay Dee NICU!!!! It was also nice to get him home and let a few people that have not been able to hold him get a chance. Stevi and Grandma Poulsen got to hold him. Papa Cooper also held him for the first time since he was born (he did not want to Break him)!!!

I am hoping that Caiden with sleep some what thought the night!! That has been a plus not having to wake up in the night to feed him for the last to weeks. I will most likley not be posting every day now but I will keep everyone updated. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers for Caiden it has helped

2 comments:

Merrill Family said...

Congratulations! I'm glad that he's home. I hope he sleeps for you, too. But I think we all know the odds of that. . . Good luck!

Jackie Norris said...

Yey! That is so great...I love the picture of Braxton holding Caiden. He's going to be such a great big brother!