May 23, 2009

Ferny Caibin

Marian and Einer in front of the Cabin
Boys Playing Horse shoes

Beautiful Waterfall on the Drive up to the Cabin
Gary and Brax shooting the gun at the Cabin
Brax doing it on his own
Family Picture at the cabin
So we decided to go up to Jackson for the Long holiday Weekend!! Since I was little I have vivid memories of going to my Great Grandma Ferny's cabin. My Great Grandpa Ferny built this cabin. It was really nice to stop by and tell my Aun Marian and Uncle Einer hello. Braxton loved playing in the woods. It brought back so many childhood memories and memories of my grandpa !!!

2 comments:

Manda E said...

looks like you guys had so much fun! i loved the pic of brax and gary on the porch with the gun. sooo funny! we'll have to plan a trip to jackson hole together sometime. i love it up there!

Natalie and Nathan said...

haha I love that picture of Braxton shooting the gun! That is awesome, you guys looked like you were having fun! Great Pics!