Feb 26, 2009

A Few More Down !!! 2.26.09

Caiden worn out with all the visitor's
Grammy Cooper, Daddy and Caiden, (3 generations)

Grammy holding Caiden for the first time

Daddy and Brax playing out side of Caiden's room.

So today was a Great day!!! At the 2 am feeding he ate his whole bottle. Then at the 5 am feeding he at the whole 2 oz. Then when I was up there at 8 am he ate the whole 2 oz again. Then my mom when up at 11am and he did not eat for her. But she did get to hold him and love him. At the 2 pm feeding he ate the whole thing again, (he eat's for his mommy) Kati came up to the hospital with me and got to see Caiden throught the window.
Then at 5pm feeding Gary got to hold and love him for a while then I feed him and he ate 75 % of the feeding. We are moving in the right direction. They had me bring in my car seat to get checked out. So maybe soon!!!!
Yesterday we had a good day as well. He ate a lot and we had a lot of visitors Gammy and Papa Cooper came and then Grammy and Papa Poulsen joined the party!!! It was so fun!!! I just wanted to thank everyone for all there help with Brax and all the pray's and thoughts for Caiden

No comments: