Feb 23, 2009

New Bed!!!!

Caiden eating !!!!
He's got clothes on !!!!

Mommy Feeding Caiden

When I went in to the Unit today at 8 am Caiden was in a Normal Bed with NO LIGHT'S!!!!
I was so happy and then I realized that he was wearing clothes. So I went home and got all my clothes that would fit him.
The nurse said that at the 5 am feeding he ate the whole 2 oz. I was so excited. So then I feed him and he ate 1/2 oz which was good.
At the 11 am feeding Grammy Poulsen went up there and held him for an hour and a half they did not let her feed him they did not want to over stress him.
At the 2pm feeding I got to feed him again and he ate 1 oz. I also was able to give him a bath since he had to have the repeat ultrasound on his head. Which was normal !!!
At the 5 pm feeding Gary came with me (he went back to work this week). Caiden ate 2 oz. I am so impressed with how well he is doing. I will keep you updated.


1 comment:

Kati said...

He looks so tall!!!! That's great, Go Caiden!!