Feb 14, 2010

Caiden is 1.

Caiden's Monkey Cake
Caiden and his Valentines gifts

Got a Slide from Grammie and Papa Poulsen

Caiden loving opening gifts

Caiden and his own cake
WOW has it really been a year ? ? Where has this year gone ? Think one year ago today I was in the hospital trying to keep this little one In for a little while longer. What a year of milestones. 16 days in the NICU, Many trips down to Primaries for the Kidney doctor, Many memories of Braxton and Caiden playing together. Caiden is doing well for being 6 weeks early. Caiden is crawling like a monster. Getting ready to take of walking any day. Caiden is saying "Dada" "Momma" , "Hi", and "Hey". LOVE MONKEYS . I do have to say that this is the First cake that I made. I have usually had store bought cakes. My mom and sister and I have recently taken a cake decorating class and I figured I would try out my new skills. What do you think ?

1 comment:

Janalyn and Rob said...

That cake looks great...I can't believe it's your first try!