Feb 14, 2010

Sorry......



Sorry I have not blogged in a while so I have a few big things to say.

1) we have out first ER visit with Caiden. This was not fun!!! Caiden had a rash on his bottom half of his body that would not go away. He had a fever and I decided to take him in the Urgent care and they ran a bunch of test. . . . Found nothing then the doctor came in and was asking a ton of questions. She was asking a ton of questions about the Rash( I started to freak out now). She told me that this Rash was HSP(long medical name that I can't remember). HSP affects your KIDNEYS(Broke down now). She informed me that we need to go to the ER for blood work and to run more tests. OK so I am with Caiden and Brax at the Urgent Care trying to hold it together till I get out the door. I made it to the door of my car and lost it. Called Gary and told him to we have to head to the ER. Dropped Brax off at my parents(thanks mom and dad). Went to the ER. Got there at 7pm did not leave till 12:30am. Let me tell you not fun!!! Everything turned out OK we just have to watch him with any rash now. But Let me tell you what a Happy Kid even in the ER. Here are a few pictures to show you what a good kid he is. . .

No comments: