Feb 15, 2009

Hospital Trip # 3 = Caiden

So......It is official Caiden Lloyd Cooper was born February 14, 2009 @ 8:32 pm 6 lbs. 11 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long.. So since the last post we went to the hospital Friday the 13Th with contractions, was sent home. Was told to come back if the contraction's get worse ?!?!?! So Saturday I was having really bad, I mean bad contractions. I call the answering service and the doc's told me to head to the hospital. I was dilated to a 1. But Caiden was going in to distress so we decided to deliver him by C-Section. It was really hard I did not get to see him till he was a few hours old!!! I did see pictures which made it nice. Thanks to Gar. I never thought that I would get such a great Valentines present. It will make his birthday easy to remember. I have to thank my parents and Gary's parents and Kati and Ty and Stevi for taking care of Braxton during the C-section.
Caiden did have to be placed on a ventilator for a while. Since he was pre-mature he needed a little help to Breath. But I was so glad when I went to the NICU today and he was off the vent breathing on his own!!!! Now we are working on getting his Blood sugars under control.

No comments: