Feb 19, 2009

Moved Rooms 2.19.09

Caiden with Daddy
Caiden looking up at Mommy
So today was a good day, with a little step back. When we arrived at 11 am for the feeding, Caiden was off the O2, and breathing on room air. They told us that they no longer have to check his blood sugars since he has been able to control them.
The little set back was the his Billie jumped up 4.5 points so they had to place him back on one of the Billie Lights. But they are hoping that he does not have to be on the light for long.
The nurse said that they might be moving Caiden to the next room(He was in room 1 which is the HIGH room). But she was not sure that it would be done today or when.
So my parents when up at 6pm and there was a sticky note on the sign in book that said "your baby has been moved to Pod 2".
Then we went up at 8p for his feeding. He did not eat this time he was really tired. It was really weird to be in the step down room. It was alot quieter in this room not so many alarms going off and only 2 nurses to 6 babies instead of one nurse to one baby.
I am doing ok I get to get my staples out tomorrow!!! Yeah!!!! I am hoping that all goes well. I will keep you all updated.

1 comment:

Merrill Family said...

I am so glad he's improving. Tell him to keep it up!
The hardest part now is getting him to eat. . .