Feb 16, 2009

Update on Caiden

OK so today is Day # 3 in the NICU, Caiden is doing so great !!! His blood sugars are doing so great he has had 5 stable one's which is GREAT!!!! He is starting to act like he is hungry so we are going to TRY and start to feed him today!!!! I went over the at 7 am to check on him. I got to hold him for the 2ND time today for a total of 3o Min's (So Far hopefully) . I will try and keep the blog updated with picture and updates as much as I can. My doctor is coming in the lunch hour so we will see what the plan is then. Thanks again to all those that have been up to see us and check on us and Thanks to my mom and dad for taking Care of the First munchkin.






Caiden was holding on to my thumb for the longest time he would not let go.

Caiden has a little Jaundice so he is Sun Bathing !!! I love the Sun Glasses

Grammy watches to many Grey's Anatomy she would not touch anything she had to be like the doctors on Grey's
Papa Poulsen, Auntie Stevi, Grammy Poulsen SCRUBBING In to go see Caiden.

1 comment:

Price Blog said...

Oh Kristi! He is so adorable! We are praying that he will be able to come home soon!! Hang in there - I'm sure it's hard not having him home with the rest of the crew! Let me know if you need anything at all!!!